Springfield FAQs

How do I set up a meal plan?

Complete a Meal Plan Agreement form [PDF] and submit it at the ID Center. Residential meal plans are available only to on-campus housing residents.

How do I set up Campus Cash?

If you have a Springfield i‑card, your account is already activated. Urbana and Chicago cardholders must contact the ID Center to activate a Campus Cash account. Once you have an account, you can add money to it at icardwallet.uis.edu or at the ID Center.

Can I use Campus Cash without a University of Illinois ID?

Yes, you can use Campus Cash with a value card. You can purchase a value card for $1 at the Value Transfer Machine (VTM) in the Public Affairs Center, near the Bursar's Office. VTMs only accept cash. You can fund the card at the VTM or at the ID Center.

Money added to a value card is non-refundable and non-transferrable. Keep your value card safe to minimize your risk of loss.

What are the fees and terms for Campus Cash?

See Campus Cash Terms and Conditions [PDF]. Campus Cash accounts do not expire but are assessed fees for inactivity.